Skip to main content

Speical Brothers

Today, I thought, I would share how much I love my brothers. I have three brothers and every single one of them is speical.

Picture Removed By Author
Lando (my big brother) and I celebrate our birthday. Look how much taller he is then me! This picture is for a few years ago.
                          Fact: Lando and I share a birthday! I was born on his birthday!
Lando is my eldest brother . He doesn't often show how much he cares about things but when he does it much more special. I love to hear him sing! He has such a beautiful voice! His tenderness with the little kids is so cute. He's a tease at times, but I love him for it. I love to share a joke with him. His smile always makes me happy and smile too. He is over half way done with basic (boot camp) for the Marine's! I could not imagine the feeling I would have when he joined. I think of him every day, miss him every day, and I get more proud of him every day! I have feelings that I can't explain and no one could understand unless it's happened to them.
I know that for me, ever since Lando joined the Marines, I look at the world around me with new eyes. Every time I see a military sign, shirt, cup, sticker, or anything else, I think of the people out there fighting for my freedoms. For our freedoms. Every time I bow my head in prayer, go to church, or do anything freely, without having to be scared that someone is going to come and say, "You can't do that!" That's freedom and our freedoms had to be fought for. Men had to die so that we could have them! When I see a soldier or Marine I want to shake them by the hand and say, "Thank you. Thank you. Thank you for making those sacrifices so that I can enjoy my freedoms. Thank you!" The job they have is not easy, on them or their families. So let's not forget to pray for out military.

Picture Removed By Author
This is my brother, Cody. He is such a sweetheart. He is almost always willing to help out. He's a whiz at math and would help me with problems that would stump me in school. My little sibling love him. They run out to see him when he comes home from work. He has a gentle way of correcting me when I'm doing something wrong. Sometimes I don't take it as I should and get mad. But we always work it out. And he's usually right, too. He has an easy way about him that makes you feel like you can tell him everything. I'm so glad he's my brother!


Picture Removed By Author
And last but not least, this is my only younger brother, Levi! He'll be one next month! I'm like, "What?! Already? But he was just born!" Babies grow so fast! Levi is such a cuddle bug! He loves to give people hugs! He's a copy cat too! He tries to act like 'grown ups' like his daddy and brothers! I can't tell you how much I love this little boy!

I can't tell you how much I love all my brothers! I know they love me. I know they will protect me. I know that, if need be, they would lay down their lives for me! They may tease and sometimes be a little mean but I love them to the end of the world!
Could a girl be more blessed...

  
Picture Removed By Author

With this family? I don't think so! Oh, what a special gift! Oh, I am so blessed! Thank you, Lord, for my family!

Do you have a brother/s? Aren't brothers so special?
Don't you just love your family? I sure do!
                        ~Kylie Nancy


Comments

  1. Aww! So precious! <3 Brothers sure are special.

    I actually thought about doing a post about brothers awhile back, but never got around to doing it. Maybe I should..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the same things you do when you see someone from the military. I just want to talk to them! I only have one sister, but I love her very much, though I often wonder what it's be like to have a brother. Maybe I do have a brother, I don't know since I am adopted.☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S. I really like that family picture. You should do a post like this on your sisters. :-)

      Delete
    2. I didn't know you were adopted.
      Thank you!
      I've been planing on it! Don't know when I get it done.

      Delete
    3. I should do I one about my family.☺

      Delete
  3. Awe, such a cute post cuz. <3
    Brothers are THE best! *grins* I only have one, but hey. I love him to death. He's the best big brother ever. *smiles*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, I like your new header. *sly smile* *winks*

      Delete
    2. Thank you!
      Yep! I can't imagine only have one brother to love to death! *laugh* I'm sure he is!

      Delete
    3. I like my knew header too. *sly grin back* Thank you for making it for me, cuz!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It looks like I'm back

 Hi there. It's Kylie here. It's been a while, hey? *laughs* Well, I'm back for at least one post. I thought I would just give a little update, about my crazy, exciting, boarding, sad, life. To begin with: my brother's wedding! I know I left off blogging right before their wedding because life was SO busy then... and hasn't really slowed down at all. The wedding was fabulous! It still brings a smile to my face to remember that special day. My brother and his bride were beaming with joy and it just radiated over the whole place. My heart still warms with the memory of how they walked out man in wife, their faces lit up with happiness! *sigh* If only I could live that day over again. But now for a few pictures... just a couple. *winks* *laughs* Yeeaahhh... Jew a couple pictures. *winks* And there's more! Now they are going to have a baby!!!!!!! I'm going to be an aunt! *squeals* *does happy dance* Isn't that amazing?! Such a blessing! 💖💗💖💗 The baby won

Changing

        Hi all! I'm calling this post "Changing." You will soon find out why. My Interests: I like to read, write, paint, draw, take pictures, and I love music! My Personality: I like elegant but am also a bit of a tomboy. I daydream a lot! I love to try new things!(Even when it scares me almost to death! *Wink*) I dive into things, and sometimes end up embarrassed. *sigh* I wish I wouldn't do that! I like: Long dresses, aprons, dressing up, guns, hunting, doing cartwheels, running, paper, pencils, leather, books, Friends, bonfires, mountain air, cowboy hat, cowboy boot, cameras, old fashion clothing, and more! I hate: Snakes! Mice, Bats, spiders, spelling. I guess I don't hate much. Hey, It's a wonderful life!   I Dream Of:   Standing on a quiet mountain... Writing in a leather bound notebook... Wearing a long dress. Like one of these!  (All these picture are from Pinterest) Why am I te

July 2019

Picture Removed By Author My shirt says "My Brother Graduated from  the USMC" and he did! Hurrah! Hey! It's me. I notices that I haven't been putting vary many post about my life on here. I thought I would share this month. A pretty busy month!                   It started with my favorite holiday! Independence Day! To bad it comes only once a year! Picture Removed By Author                                                                        Cherry picking!                                             I road with Cody to visit some cousins! It was so fun! Picture Removed By Author                                                                      We're there!                                                     Now we're on the way home.                                                 Home again. Did my hair. What do you think? Picture Removed By Author                             The next weekend it's back to see my co