Skip to main content

A Bookish Tag


Hey, ya all! I got tagged twice for this tag. So, I'm doing then together.

Rules:


~Thank the person who nominated you. (Thank you, Liberty and Lilly!)

~Tag your post with #awsomebloggeraward.


~Answer the questions you were asked.

~Nominate at least 5 bloggers.

~Give them 10 questions to answer!



Liberty's questions:

1. What one book did you read and dislike? Why?
Hm. I don't often read a book and don't like it! I can't think of any right now, but if a book has any thing against God, or any inappropriate scenes I won't like it!

2. What book made you feel as though you were there?
Second Watch (It made me cry)

3. If you could be any character in any book, what book would it be and who?
I like to read books about other people, but I don't think I would want to be any of them. I'm glad just being me!

4. What style of books do you prefer?
  What style? Adventure. Or did you mean the style the book is written in? Then, I don't really care.

5. Name two books that you looked at the cover and got interested.
Heroes Don't Run By Harry Mazer and The Black Arrow By Robert Louis Stevenson

6. What book did you start to read just because you looked at the first page?
I do that a lot but one book was The Little Riders by Margeretha Shemin

7. If you could write a story about your life, what would you call it?
That's a hard one. Maybe, God Made Me, or simply The Biography of Kylie Nancy.

8. Are you a book worm? Why?
YES! I get called that a lot. I just enjoy books. The adventures you can have through a book! Just opening a book and smelling the fresh ink smell, or the musty smell of an old book. The feel of the paper and the hundreds of words spread over the pages.

9. How many books do you read in a month?
About ten? More or less.

10. Do you even read at all?
Oh, yes! A lot!

Lilly's questions:

1. Favorite book of the Bible. (Those are books, right?)
Psalms and Proverbs. But I love them all!

2. Your favorite read-outloud.
Any book with old English words! Like The Black Arrow! I love reading them out loud!
"Nay, good boy, I have no arms, nor skill to use them if I had," replied the other, stepping fourth upon the pathway.
 "Why call me 'boy'? cried Dick. "Y' are not, I trow, the elder of us twain."
  Quote from The Black Arrow.
and stuff like that! *laugh* I just love it!

3. The longest book series you have read.
Hmm. The Chronicles of Narnia? I'm not sure.

4. The longest book you have read.
Sherlock Holmes!

5. A book author you have met.
None. Except for some of my cousins. Their books aren't published though.

6. Mysteries or Adventures?
BOTH, PLEASE!

7. A book where one of the characters had your name.
Don't know of any!

8. A book that made you cry.
Second Watch

9. One book that you had to read for school.
I don't think I've ever had to read a book just for school. But reading is school, Right?

10. An author you want to meet.
I'd like to meet John from the Bible who wrote "Revelations", but he's dead. So, Janette Oke?

I nominate:
Lexah Nelson
Emily S
Izzy West
 Will three do?

 My questions are:
 Any ten of the ones I answered.

Well, there you have it! Hope you enjoyed!

Comments

  1. Thanks for doing this, Kylie! Love your answers!☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can tell you like to read a lot! It shows. *grins*

    I wouldn't have known that you like books with old English in them! They can be fun, though sometimes difficult to understand. Sometimes..

    Thanks for tagging me! I better get to it then! *wink*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *laugh* I know.
      Yes, they are sometime difficult to understand.
      Your welcome! You better!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It looks like I'm back

 Hi there. It's Kylie here. It's been a while, hey? *laughs* Well, I'm back for at least one post. I thought I would just give a little update, about my crazy, exciting, boarding, sad, life. To begin with: my brother's wedding! I know I left off blogging right before their wedding because life was SO busy then... and hasn't really slowed down at all. The wedding was fabulous! It still brings a smile to my face to remember that special day. My brother and his bride were beaming with joy and it just radiated over the whole place. My heart still warms with the memory of how they walked out man in wife, their faces lit up with happiness! *sigh* If only I could live that day over again. But now for a few pictures... just a couple. *winks* *laughs* Yeeaahhh... Jew a couple pictures. *winks* And there's more! Now they are going to have a baby!!!!!!! I'm going to be an aunt! *squeals* *does happy dance* Isn't that amazing?! Such a blessing! 💖💗💖💗 The baby won

Changing

        Hi all! I'm calling this post "Changing." You will soon find out why. My Interests: I like to read, write, paint, draw, take pictures, and I love music! My Personality: I like elegant but am also a bit of a tomboy. I daydream a lot! I love to try new things!(Even when it scares me almost to death! *Wink*) I dive into things, and sometimes end up embarrassed. *sigh* I wish I wouldn't do that! I like: Long dresses, aprons, dressing up, guns, hunting, doing cartwheels, running, paper, pencils, leather, books, Friends, bonfires, mountain air, cowboy hat, cowboy boot, cameras, old fashion clothing, and more! I hate: Snakes! Mice, Bats, spiders, spelling. I guess I don't hate much. Hey, It's a wonderful life!   I Dream Of:   Standing on a quiet mountain... Writing in a leather bound notebook... Wearing a long dress. Like one of these!  (All these picture are from Pinterest) Why am I te

July 2019

Picture Removed By Author My shirt says "My Brother Graduated from  the USMC" and he did! Hurrah! Hey! It's me. I notices that I haven't been putting vary many post about my life on here. I thought I would share this month. A pretty busy month!                   It started with my favorite holiday! Independence Day! To bad it comes only once a year! Picture Removed By Author                                                                        Cherry picking!                                             I road with Cody to visit some cousins! It was so fun! Picture Removed By Author                                                                      We're there!                                                     Now we're on the way home.                                                 Home again. Did my hair. What do you think? Picture Removed By Author                             The next weekend it's back to see my co