Skip to main content

My book Ideas

My notes...


Hey all! Welcome back to my blog! I told you I finished my book, right? It will still be a while before I can put it on here because it's getting edited. But I can start a new book! I have so many ideas I really can't decide which one to write! I thought it would be fun to share them with all you! Find out what you think.


Some of the stories will have several names. Some won't have any.

Well, let's get started.
1. (This one doesn't have a name yet.)


Time area: early 1900's

William knows nothing but living on the streets in the great city of London. His four year old little sister depends on him for everything. When a job is offered that could get his sister and himself a completely new life, he eagerly accepts . But he soon finds out it is no ordinary job, or people he works with either. William meets another boy on the team, not much older then himself, also named William. They soon learn to trust the other to watch his back, because this is something neither of them expected. Something neither of them wanted to get mixed up in.
2. An outlaws Turn/ The secret

Time area: The Dark Ages/ Middle Ages

Tall, blond haired, and blued eyed, fifteen year old "Lawless", as he was called, looked nothing like his father. He was raised as an outlaw; robbing those who passed by. His skill with a bow was stunning, even to those in the small band. A sword also hangs by his side. It was a gift from his father, and a beautiful sword it was. The blade was made of sharp steel and the handle was plated in silver and gold. On one dark night he unexpectedly hears a comment about himself. On catlike feet he sneaks closer. The secret of his life is revealed.

The next day a group of travelers were spotted. Lawless strung his bow with a heavy heart. He had felt this way before, but now he felt it even more. This was not the way he wanted to live, robbing helpless people. Will he choose to do the right thing? Can he adjust to a new life in jail? And if released, trained in nothing but fighting and robbing, could he change his life around?


3. Hopes Fire/ Thunder in My Ears/ Midnight Struggles

Time area: World War Two

One day Mitch Lain was living a normal life. The next he was going off to war. Leaving everyone and everything he had known.

Boot camp was nothing like he had expected. When he finally reaches the battle fields, he finds himself clinging to God. He finds there is nothing else he can rely on to always be there. Not his friends and buddies. They die and his strength to take each day seems like so little. Germans, Japs, Canons, and machine guns. Will they ever stop?

He finds himself in one of the deadliest battles of the war. The Battle of the Bulge. Then he is hit. He sees his comrades fighting. He feels his hands shake and his knees can't seem to hold him up. He sees the blood and... He sees no more. All goes black, and stays that way for a long time.


4. A Prayer is a Light in the Darkness
Time area: Old Western/ around 1886

Emma, a young and pretty girl of eighteen, is thrilled to take a break from her job as nurse and go to her brothers wedding in the West. Emma and her brother Jeff volunteer to take care of their brothers ranch while he and his new wife go on their honeymoon. Emma and Jeff have no clue the task they were taking on. Besides getting used to the hard life of ranchers, there are disappearing horses and cattle to deal with. Suspicious cowboys, thieves, and a young boy begging for a job wasn't in the plans either.

________________________

Nels Everett is a small rancher, trying his hardest to care for the ranch, his blind sister, trying to save the money to send her to a blind school. Sickness, storms, and more stand in their way.

_______________________

Both Emma and Nels discover through many difficulties that there is still hope. There is always something to help them through each trying day. God.

5. The Message and the Man Dressed in Black
Time area: 1,216 A.D.

Felipe John Aster is a poor, but handsome and polite young man, that lives in London in the time of the building of the great cathedral. He and his friends roam the streets and have many adventures together. They practice sword fighting, archery, and spears on the outskirts of the great city. But their lives aren't all fun and games. Felipe must provide for his mother and five sisters, because his father was hanged for murder. Was his Father truly a murderer? Or, is there something being kept a secret? His Mother's silence and two elder sisters' strange glances when he asks questions makes it all the more suspicious. The strange message his mother receives, and the strange man dressed in black, that follows him, assures Felipe. There is indeed something strange going on. But what?

Well, that's the ideas that I've written down. The stories will probably change a little if/when I start writing them. But, hey, that's one of the cool things about writing your own book! It's all yours, and you can do as you wish with it!

What do you think? Which one do you like the best? Do you want me to show you some sneak peeks of my finished book? What type of post should I do next?

Hope you enjoyed!

God bless, Kylie Nancy

Comments

  1. I heard some about most of these, but it was really fun to read about them. The first and the last ones I didn't hear before and they sounded really cool. It's really hard to say which is my favorite! They are all cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Every one thinks there all cool? It really going to be hard to choose which one to write!

      Delete
  2. Come on, guys! Don't let me down! Which one makes you want to read it the most?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I say number 4! Sorry to not have said which on earlier, but I had to quickly comment and then get off. *grins* But yes, I think you should do number 4.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm. Number four. I like that one a lot! But I don't know! I'll tell you which one I decide when I do. I think it will five, four, or...*Laugh* Why am I have such a hard time choosing?

      Delete
  4. Hmm... I say either number 1 or number 4. They're all so different that it's hard to know. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 4 is winning so far. I've two votes for number 4, one vote for number 2, and one vote for number 5.
      The votes for 2 and 5 are by my mom and sister.
      Thank you for your opinion!

      Delete
    2. Oh, and one vote on number 1.

      Delete
  5. They all sound so interesting:) I think my favorites though are 1 and 4

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It looks like I'm back

 Hi there. It's Kylie here. It's been a while, hey? *laughs* Well, I'm back for at least one post. I thought I would just give a little update, about my crazy, exciting, boarding, sad, life. To begin with: my brother's wedding! I know I left off blogging right before their wedding because life was SO busy then... and hasn't really slowed down at all. The wedding was fabulous! It still brings a smile to my face to remember that special day. My brother and his bride were beaming with joy and it just radiated over the whole place. My heart still warms with the memory of how they walked out man in wife, their faces lit up with happiness! *sigh* If only I could live that day over again. But now for a few pictures... just a couple. *winks* *laughs* Yeeaahhh... Jew a couple pictures. *winks* And there's more! Now they are going to have a baby!!!!!!! I'm going to be an aunt! *squeals* *does happy dance* Isn't that amazing?! Such a blessing! 💖💗💖💗 The baby won

Changing

        Hi all! I'm calling this post "Changing." You will soon find out why. My Interests: I like to read, write, paint, draw, take pictures, and I love music! My Personality: I like elegant but am also a bit of a tomboy. I daydream a lot! I love to try new things!(Even when it scares me almost to death! *Wink*) I dive into things, and sometimes end up embarrassed. *sigh* I wish I wouldn't do that! I like: Long dresses, aprons, dressing up, guns, hunting, doing cartwheels, running, paper, pencils, leather, books, Friends, bonfires, mountain air, cowboy hat, cowboy boot, cameras, old fashion clothing, and more! I hate: Snakes! Mice, Bats, spiders, spelling. I guess I don't hate much. Hey, It's a wonderful life!   I Dream Of:   Standing on a quiet mountain... Writing in a leather bound notebook... Wearing a long dress. Like one of these!  (All these picture are from Pinterest) Why am I te

July 2019

Picture Removed By Author My shirt says "My Brother Graduated from  the USMC" and he did! Hurrah! Hey! It's me. I notices that I haven't been putting vary many post about my life on here. I thought I would share this month. A pretty busy month!                   It started with my favorite holiday! Independence Day! To bad it comes only once a year! Picture Removed By Author                                                                        Cherry picking!                                             I road with Cody to visit some cousins! It was so fun! Picture Removed By Author                                                                      We're there!                                                     Now we're on the way home.                                                 Home again. Did my hair. What do you think? Picture Removed By Author                             The next weekend it's back to see my co