Skip to main content

My Special Parents




I've made a post about My Special Brothers, and a post about My Special Sisters and Now I want to do a post on my Very Special Parents!
Dad, Daddy, Papa, Father: 

Picture Removed By Author
Are we the only kids that call our dad by all these names? Each one seems to have a different purpose and time of use. Dad for most the time, Daddy when you are feeling very blessed to have him to care for you, Papa usually when talking to the younger kids, but also when speaking to him at times, and Father as a respectful way to speak to him or refer to him. We don't always use them like that, but it's that way most of the time. For me anyway.
My Father can be quiet, but has a huge sense of humor! We have all these little things we do when we walk by each other and I love his hugs!! I mean who doesn't like hugs from their great Dad!! I know he loves me and cares for me and he tries to do what's best for me. I can't imagine life without him! I pray he remains in it for many years to come!

Mom, Mommy, Mother, Mother Dear: 

Picture Removed By Author
And, yes, we use all those names for her too. This wonderful woman! She willingly stays at home and cares for us crazy kids! Man, we must really try her patience. She knows so much and teaches me daily. I see more and more how much I really don't know. I love to see her cuddling one of the kids, reading to them, folding clothes, and going about the house hold chores. She always sees something I missed, and I have to consistently remind myself to not forget it the next time. I can never keep up with her and I'm always thinking, "How does she do it?" 

As I'm writing this I'm wondering how I can ever say what my parents are to me? How can I ever express  the love and respect I feel for them? I think back to the times I've disrespected and hurt them and see how so many times I've been wrong and they right. It's like they know me better then I do at times!
 There is so much more I could say about my parents but I'll keep it short and sweet! My parents are the best parents I could ever have and I thank God for them! I pray God will help me to thank him and never forget, they know so much more than I. I try my best to love and serve them!
I love you Father and Mother! I'm so very blessed to have you!



These five principles could make a tremendous difference in the health and happiness of your family.
~Kylie Nancy

Comments

  1. Awe, this post is just the sweetest, cuz! I loved it!
    Miss you! I can't wait to see you!! *wink wink*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *smiles*
      I miss you too. and can't wait to see you also!!! *winkwink*

      Delete
  2. Yes, I agree with Liberty - a very sweet post!

    You should come visit soon!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *flush* I just wrote the truth! *wink*
      Yes, I should!

      Delete
  3. Sweet post. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It looks like I'm back

 Hi there. It's Kylie here. It's been a while, hey? *laughs* Well, I'm back for at least one post. I thought I would just give a little update, about my crazy, exciting, boarding, sad, life. To begin with: my brother's wedding! I know I left off blogging right before their wedding because life was SO busy then... and hasn't really slowed down at all. The wedding was fabulous! It still brings a smile to my face to remember that special day. My brother and his bride were beaming with joy and it just radiated over the whole place. My heart still warms with the memory of how they walked out man in wife, their faces lit up with happiness! *sigh* If only I could live that day over again. But now for a few pictures... just a couple. *winks* *laughs* Yeeaahhh... Jew a couple pictures. *winks* And there's more! Now they are going to have a baby!!!!!!! I'm going to be an aunt! *squeals* *does happy dance* Isn't that amazing?! Such a blessing! 💖💗💖💗 The baby won

Changing

        Hi all! I'm calling this post "Changing." You will soon find out why. My Interests: I like to read, write, paint, draw, take pictures, and I love music! My Personality: I like elegant but am also a bit of a tomboy. I daydream a lot! I love to try new things!(Even when it scares me almost to death! *Wink*) I dive into things, and sometimes end up embarrassed. *sigh* I wish I wouldn't do that! I like: Long dresses, aprons, dressing up, guns, hunting, doing cartwheels, running, paper, pencils, leather, books, Friends, bonfires, mountain air, cowboy hat, cowboy boot, cameras, old fashion clothing, and more! I hate: Snakes! Mice, Bats, spiders, spelling. I guess I don't hate much. Hey, It's a wonderful life!   I Dream Of:   Standing on a quiet mountain... Writing in a leather bound notebook... Wearing a long dress. Like one of these!  (All these picture are from Pinterest) Why am I te

July 2019

Picture Removed By Author My shirt says "My Brother Graduated from  the USMC" and he did! Hurrah! Hey! It's me. I notices that I haven't been putting vary many post about my life on here. I thought I would share this month. A pretty busy month!                   It started with my favorite holiday! Independence Day! To bad it comes only once a year! Picture Removed By Author                                                                        Cherry picking!                                             I road with Cody to visit some cousins! It was so fun! Picture Removed By Author                                                                      We're there!                                                     Now we're on the way home.                                                 Home again. Did my hair. What do you think? Picture Removed By Author                             The next weekend it's back to see my co