Skip to main content

Q&A Post/ Answers

Hi there, everyone! I'd like to thank everyone who asked questions! Thank you all so much! I can't wait to get started! So, let's get right on it.

1. Do you share a room?
    Yes.


2. Do you have any animals?
   Yes. One cat.We had chickens until a little while ago. and I've always wanted a dog. We've had a lot of other different animals in my life as well.


3. What grade are you in?
    8th


4. Have you always been home schooled?
    Yes! and have loved it!

5. What are your favorite blog posts to read?
     Blog posts? or other bloggers? I really enjoy to read my cousins', Liberty and Damara's blogs because we live so far a part. I'll name them below:
     Liberty@http://libertyelegantcowgirl.blogspot.com/
     Damara@http://damarathroughmyeyes.blogspot.com/

5. What is your favorite season?
    Hmm... Hard one. I really enjoy all of the seasons but I think spring is my favorite.


6. What was the last book you read?
   Um...*laugh* I'm not sure. I've read so many recently that they're all mix up in my mind. I think it was Joe Panther  by Zachary Ball.


7. What is your dream vacation?
   I'd like to visit an old castle, but I would like to hike a mountain and stay in a cabin as a family. I don't know really. I guess, I don't really think about it that much.


8. Have you ever cried happy tears? When?
   Yep! I wasn't that long ago, when my brother came home on ten day leave from boot camp!

9. What breed of dog is your favorite?
  I really don't know! I don't like pugs or bulldogs, but I really don't have a favorite. I'll just say that I like the looks of a German Shepherd and I would like one if I knew I could train it to be a good dog. 
10. Have you ever watched Tammy and The Bachelor?
    Nope.
11. If you could fly anywhere, without being scared of flying over the ocean, where would you go? 
 France? England? Normandy beach?
12. If you were to have a favorite language, what would it be?
    I have no Idea! I'll just stay with my American English! but I'd like to learn French or perhaps Finnish.

   Well, that's it! I hope you enjoyed! Would you like to see more post like this? Which posts of mine have been your favorite? What kind of post should I do more of?
                  Thank you for reading! Please comment below!
                                         ~Kylie

Comments

  1. Loved reading your answers!
    I think I'd really like to learn Spanish if I learned a different language. *winks*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *smiles* Spanish, huh? I never really considered Spanish before.

      Delete
  2. Fun! I am in the same grade as you. I am learning Spanish. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes......It is just plain hard learning a foreign language, though. :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It looks like I'm back

 Hi there. It's Kylie here. It's been a while, hey? *laughs* Well, I'm back for at least one post. I thought I would just give a little update, about my crazy, exciting, boarding, sad, life. To begin with: my brother's wedding! I know I left off blogging right before their wedding because life was SO busy then... and hasn't really slowed down at all. The wedding was fabulous! It still brings a smile to my face to remember that special day. My brother and his bride were beaming with joy and it just radiated over the whole place. My heart still warms with the memory of how they walked out man in wife, their faces lit up with happiness! *sigh* If only I could live that day over again. But now for a few pictures... just a couple. *winks* *laughs* Yeeaahhh... Jew a couple pictures. *winks* And there's more! Now they are going to have a baby!!!!!!! I'm going to be an aunt! *squeals* *does happy dance* Isn't that amazing?! Such a blessing! 💖💗💖💗 The baby won

Changing

        Hi all! I'm calling this post "Changing." You will soon find out why. My Interests: I like to read, write, paint, draw, take pictures, and I love music! My Personality: I like elegant but am also a bit of a tomboy. I daydream a lot! I love to try new things!(Even when it scares me almost to death! *Wink*) I dive into things, and sometimes end up embarrassed. *sigh* I wish I wouldn't do that! I like: Long dresses, aprons, dressing up, guns, hunting, doing cartwheels, running, paper, pencils, leather, books, Friends, bonfires, mountain air, cowboy hat, cowboy boot, cameras, old fashion clothing, and more! I hate: Snakes! Mice, Bats, spiders, spelling. I guess I don't hate much. Hey, It's a wonderful life!   I Dream Of:   Standing on a quiet mountain... Writing in a leather bound notebook... Wearing a long dress. Like one of these!  (All these picture are from Pinterest) Why am I te

July 2019

Picture Removed By Author My shirt says "My Brother Graduated from  the USMC" and he did! Hurrah! Hey! It's me. I notices that I haven't been putting vary many post about my life on here. I thought I would share this month. A pretty busy month!                   It started with my favorite holiday! Independence Day! To bad it comes only once a year! Picture Removed By Author                                                                        Cherry picking!                                             I road with Cody to visit some cousins! It was so fun! Picture Removed By Author                                                                      We're there!                                                     Now we're on the way home.                                                 Home again. Did my hair. What do you think? Picture Removed By Author                             The next weekend it's back to see my co