Skip to main content

Multi-Media || T A G

Multi-Media || T A G

Hello Blog world! I'm back again! *Rolls eyes* I know, I know. It's been to long. Anyways!
It's time to try to complete a tag. It's a little scary because I have no clue how this will come out, but I'll give it my best!

1 || A Song That Describes You In Some Way 

I just found a random song I saved. But I really love this one, and if you can just feel the music you'll kind of guess the kind of person I am. 😁

2 || A Movie That Inspires You 

 


I love this movie so much! It so beautiful!

3 || A Book That The Main Character Is Like You

Laura Ingalls from the Little House on the Prairie series

Laura just seems like me in so many ways! Not only in character but did you know that she was four-ten"? So am I! Lol! Random fact for you! 

4 || A Song That You Love

This is It by Scotty McCreery

I LOVE this song with my whole heart! I don't really even know why! 

5 || A Movie That You Love 

The Great Escape 1963

I just watch this movie and I LOVE it so much! It was just so exciting and really kept you guessing. 

There are some swear words and there is a spot where they make boot leg, but I really enjoy this movie.

6 || A Book That You Love

Only one? *winks* Okay...

The Fisherman's Lady by George MacDonald

It's the first book in a two book series and I highly recommend reading both of them!

7 || A Song You Do Not Like

Just ganna say, I really don't like this song.

8 || A Movie You Do Not Like

 Love's long Journey. Okay, let's agree on this. Willie is cute and everything but if we're honest this move kind of drives me crazy. Missie isn't Missie, and I have to laugh at how silly the movie is at times. Oh, and *spoiler alert* Sonny dies, if you can believe it! What a terrible thing to have happen! He was like the best actor beside Willie. 

Do you want another one: the movie after that one, Love's Abiding Joy, is terrible one too! Gah! Can't they get the story right? Preview below:


9 || A Book You Do Not Like 

When Tomorrow comes by Jenette Oke

Not much to say except I was really disappointed in this book!

10 || A Song That Makes You Happy

My Jesus I Love Thee

11 || A Movie That Freaked You Out

The Christmas Carol by Disney

Okayyyyy- this movie was the only ever movie that really ever freaked me out! Like, I almost screamed and I don't care to say more. (Note:
We didn't even finish it)

12 || A Book That Made You Cry 

Second Watch by Karen Autio

I have a book review on this one.

13 || A song You Listened To A Lot When you Were Younger 

Johnny Horton's, In 1814

I can't help my foot from tapping every time!

 14 || A Move You Watched A Lot When You Were Younger 

Old Yeller

I love Old Yeller but it's sooo sad! I want to cry every time. But it really is the sweetest story!

15 || A Book You Read A Lot When You Were Younger 

A to Z Mysteries

16 || A Song That Irritates You 

Baby Shark ( You can pass this one up if you want to!)

I'll say no more.

17 || A Movie That Kept You On The Edge Of Your Seat 

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom

It was the first movie I ever watch like that and I must admit, I was on the edge of my seat about to run. *laughs* (It's not the cleanest and is pretty violent.) 

18 || A Book That Left You Breathless 

Ohh!!! A hard one! Love comes Softly by Janette Oke

Yet another first time for me. This was the first romance I ever read. It still leaves me breathless. 

19 || A Song You Listen To When You Can't Sleep 

When I am Afraid by Betsy Hernandez

That is the name we have on our computer but I can't find it online, so...

20 || A Comfort Movie

I'm ganna do a TV Show. The Rifle Man

21 || A Comfort Book

*smiles softly and says "My Bible"* I answer a lot of questions that way, I know.

22 || A Song By An Artist You Won't Normally Listen To 

This is it (Look above at # 4)

23 || A Book You Didn't Expect To Love 

I've got a good one this time. Can you guess? Trust me, you never could.

Wheat Won't Wait by Adele Gutman Nathan

 I really didn't think I would like this book but I read it and would you believe I really liked it?

24 || A Movie That You Shockingly Loved

Pollyanna 2003

25 || Current On-repeat Song

*Checks play list* As A Deer

26 || Currently Reading 

Sherlock Holmes By Sir Author Conan Doyle

27 || Currently Watching 

I want to watch/finish the 2nd season of The Rebel with Nick Adams. A movie I'm trying to get around to watching is The Hidding Place. I read the book already. I also want to watch more Emergency. Firefighters are just the greatest!

I   T A G:

Beth @ http://bethinboots.blogspot.com/

Bailey K @ https://bluesagemountains.blogspot.com/.


Comments

  1. This was so fun to read!!!
    Can you believe it? I've never watched "Indivisible". I might want to watch that sometime. *winks*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No! What? You should really do that some time!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It looks like I'm back

 Hi there. It's Kylie here. It's been a while, hey? *laughs* Well, I'm back for at least one post. I thought I would just give a little update, about my crazy, exciting, boarding, sad, life. To begin with: my brother's wedding! I know I left off blogging right before their wedding because life was SO busy then... and hasn't really slowed down at all. The wedding was fabulous! It still brings a smile to my face to remember that special day. My brother and his bride were beaming with joy and it just radiated over the whole place. My heart still warms with the memory of how they walked out man in wife, their faces lit up with happiness! *sigh* If only I could live that day over again. But now for a few pictures... just a couple. *winks* *laughs* Yeeaahhh... Jew a couple pictures. *winks* And there's more! Now they are going to have a baby!!!!!!! I'm going to be an aunt! *squeals* *does happy dance* Isn't that amazing?! Such a blessing! 💖💗💖💗 The baby won

Changing

        Hi all! I'm calling this post "Changing." You will soon find out why. My Interests: I like to read, write, paint, draw, take pictures, and I love music! My Personality: I like elegant but am also a bit of a tomboy. I daydream a lot! I love to try new things!(Even when it scares me almost to death! *Wink*) I dive into things, and sometimes end up embarrassed. *sigh* I wish I wouldn't do that! I like: Long dresses, aprons, dressing up, guns, hunting, doing cartwheels, running, paper, pencils, leather, books, Friends, bonfires, mountain air, cowboy hat, cowboy boot, cameras, old fashion clothing, and more! I hate: Snakes! Mice, Bats, spiders, spelling. I guess I don't hate much. Hey, It's a wonderful life!   I Dream Of:   Standing on a quiet mountain... Writing in a leather bound notebook... Wearing a long dress. Like one of these!  (All these picture are from Pinterest) Why am I te

July 2019

Picture Removed By Author My shirt says "My Brother Graduated from  the USMC" and he did! Hurrah! Hey! It's me. I notices that I haven't been putting vary many post about my life on here. I thought I would share this month. A pretty busy month!                   It started with my favorite holiday! Independence Day! To bad it comes only once a year! Picture Removed By Author                                                                        Cherry picking!                                             I road with Cody to visit some cousins! It was so fun! Picture Removed By Author                                                                      We're there!                                                     Now we're on the way home.                                                 Home again. Did my hair. What do you think? Picture Removed By Author                             The next weekend it's back to see my co