Skip to main content

Life update: August & September 2020


Picture Removed By Author

Hi! I'm back! I hope you didn't miss me too much. We've been so busy lately I don't know were to start.

Well, In August my brother came home on leave. He was home only a couple days after my birthday so I waited to celebrate with him. We made his desert without even asking what he wanted because he always has the same thing, unlike me who never knows what I want. *laugh*


Picture Removed By Author

So he was home a couple weeks and it was really good to hear him sing and to play around with him again. 

Then, only two days after he went back to his base, we left for a five day family vacation. (It was only me down and my Dad & Mom) We went to Yellowstone National Park. The drive was long but I sort of enjoyed it. Yellowstone? It was so cool! I loved it! I think "The Dragon's Mouth Spring" was my fav. But everything was so cool!


Picture Removed By Author
Polaroid Picture of me at "Old Faithful."

Then after we got home, we started school. A trip to Yellowstone was kind of our way to kick of the school year. So, I've been busy with school. I'm doing High School (10th grade) this year and call me weird but I'm enjoying it! I still need to find a time in history to study and do a report on. (People, places, and things) I have to do seven history reports this year. I want to put together a World War Two study, so any book/ movie recommendations will be welcomed. (Fiction and non-fiction are both fine.)

I got my science yesterday and it's been supper interesting!

Grammar/English is fun this year because I'm doing writing of choice. I can write in my books or do a report and it still counts as Grammar. I do have a grammar book of sorts that I'll be doing off and on. But I don't know if I'll work in time for it. I have lots of reports to do!

I'm just doing Consumers Mathematics this year. I'm not really one for math but I enjoy real life math problems.

I'm also starting my High School Portfolio this year. It's basically a way of recording everything I've/will  learn/ed. 

Okay, what else...Oh! Yeah!!

We're moving!! *yelps* Did I just say that?! Gah! Scary! The place we are buying isn't officially ours yet but the papers are being made up and stuff. We're just praying God will put his guiding hand in this.

The house is smaller then what we're in right now, which I don't like but we'll make it work. And the house needs a lot of work! We're hoping we can get it cleaned up and stuff before winter sets in. It's on about fourteen acres, maybe a little more. It's steep so... that's not great, but it has beautiful views and it should have beautiful sunsets over the neighbors fields. It's a project, but I still want to go. I'm praying that God will let us know if it's the right place to go. That he will intervene if it's not the right place for us. May his hand lead and guide us.

So, yeah, we may be moving. Lord willing.

I'll share some other random pictures I've taken recently now. Enjoy!


Picture Removed By Author


Picture Removed By Author


Green Bean Plants.


Well, hopefully I'll be on more! So, see you all later!

~Kylie Nancy


Comments

  1. So exciting!! May God's Will be done!

    It's nice to see an update from you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww how exiting!!! Praying for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's so exciting!i'm in tenth grade this year too and you aren't weird --- i'm enjoying school too! xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. You went to Yellowstone?! *glowers jealously* Just kidding, that's so great you got to start your school year with a fun trip! And awesome that you got to spend some time with your brother. I'll be praying that the sale of your house works out! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! *laughs* It was so fun, at Yellowstone and with my bro.
      Thank you!

      Delete
  5. Consumer Math is what I plan on doing next year. It was nice to get an update from you, Kylie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! You sure have been busy! *winks*
    I didn’t know you were moving! How come? *laughs* No one must Have told me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sure have!
      You didn't?! Well, it's not official yet, but Lord willing we will be! Sorry, no one told you! But now you know!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It looks like I'm back

 Hi there. It's Kylie here. It's been a while, hey? *laughs* Well, I'm back for at least one post. I thought I would just give a little update, about my crazy, exciting, boarding, sad, life. To begin with: my brother's wedding! I know I left off blogging right before their wedding because life was SO busy then... and hasn't really slowed down at all. The wedding was fabulous! It still brings a smile to my face to remember that special day. My brother and his bride were beaming with joy and it just radiated over the whole place. My heart still warms with the memory of how they walked out man in wife, their faces lit up with happiness! *sigh* If only I could live that day over again. But now for a few pictures... just a couple. *winks* *laughs* Yeeaahhh... Jew a couple pictures. *winks* And there's more! Now they are going to have a baby!!!!!!! I'm going to be an aunt! *squeals* *does happy dance* Isn't that amazing?! Such a blessing! 💖💗💖💗 The baby won

Changing

        Hi all! I'm calling this post "Changing." You will soon find out why. My Interests: I like to read, write, paint, draw, take pictures, and I love music! My Personality: I like elegant but am also a bit of a tomboy. I daydream a lot! I love to try new things!(Even when it scares me almost to death! *Wink*) I dive into things, and sometimes end up embarrassed. *sigh* I wish I wouldn't do that! I like: Long dresses, aprons, dressing up, guns, hunting, doing cartwheels, running, paper, pencils, leather, books, Friends, bonfires, mountain air, cowboy hat, cowboy boot, cameras, old fashion clothing, and more! I hate: Snakes! Mice, Bats, spiders, spelling. I guess I don't hate much. Hey, It's a wonderful life!   I Dream Of:   Standing on a quiet mountain... Writing in a leather bound notebook... Wearing a long dress. Like one of these!  (All these picture are from Pinterest) Why am I te

July 2019

Picture Removed By Author My shirt says "My Brother Graduated from  the USMC" and he did! Hurrah! Hey! It's me. I notices that I haven't been putting vary many post about my life on here. I thought I would share this month. A pretty busy month!                   It started with my favorite holiday! Independence Day! To bad it comes only once a year! Picture Removed By Author                                                                        Cherry picking!                                             I road with Cody to visit some cousins! It was so fun! Picture Removed By Author                                                                      We're there!                                                     Now we're on the way home.                                                 Home again. Did my hair. What do you think? Picture Removed By Author                             The next weekend it's back to see my co