Skip to main content

February 2019

Hi, again! Welcome back to my blog! I've changed the name to Ink-Stained Dreams! Thank you Emily for the idea! I love it!


I've been a little frustrated with my blog recently! I'm not good with things like this, and have found that I've gotten a bit of things messed up. I can't figure some things out!

My first blog was under my mom's name and she had it all figured out for me. When I started this blog I had to make TWO attempts! The first one I deleted because I thought I messed up! (I didn't though) Every time I open this blog it says there's an error and I have to reload the page! *sigh* Computers are just not my thing!

I've managed so far, but it still drives me crazy! I might do posts more often, only I know it will frustrate me.

But, I'm not going to just complain in this post! Here is a little update on my life within the last month!

What do I do to take up my time? I write a lot, and read even more! Right now I'm Reading "Kidnapped" By Robert Louis Stevenson.
I'm almost done with my book! I've about two chapters left! Then I've got to go over it! As I said in my last post, "I hate spelling"! But I love writing books! Kind of strange, huh? But any way, my point is that the spelling in my book will probably be horrible! We'll see how it turns out! I still plan on sharing it, but I might change my mind! *grin*

Now for pictures! First is a bunch of my drawings! I'm still learning and refining my skills.




 
 
 
           Then I took a lot a close ups! I don't know why I like taking close ups so much!






 Here's some pictures I took when we went to a friend's funeral. We ended up staying longer then planned because there was so much snow and the roads were bad!





This is a load of tires on a truck that I think look cool!

This was cooler though!

My cousin, Damara, reading parts of some of her favorite books to me.
   
Picture Removed By Author

Picture Removed By Author

 I took a lot of snow pictures! *Wink* Well, we have a lot, and if it's there might as well take pictures of it!



  Went of a walk in the snow.



This is on the wall in my room.
This is by my bed.
 

Sunset!


Picture Removed By Author
Went sledding.

My lens got wet!

There's a lot more pictures I could of shared but this post is getting long! Hope you've all had a good month!
Kylie Nancy

Comments

  1. I really like the picture of the snow with the sun shining. It's pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty!!! You are an amazing artist!! Keep it up!! Your little bro is the cutest!!😍and “Inkstained dreams” is such a cute, clever name!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know,he is cute! I can't take credit for the name! My cousin suggested it!

      Delete
  3. Love the pictures! I enjoy seeing pictures of blogging girls and their families.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the pictures of the snow! Levi Jon is the cutest! I can't wait until my mom's baby arrives. It will be so much fun to have a baby around the house again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm so happy for you and your family!

      Delete
  5. When are you going to post again, Kylie?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Soon! I'm working on my book a lot and haven't gotten around to doing a post.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It looks like I'm back

 Hi there. It's Kylie here. It's been a while, hey? *laughs* Well, I'm back for at least one post. I thought I would just give a little update, about my crazy, exciting, boarding, sad, life. To begin with: my brother's wedding! I know I left off blogging right before their wedding because life was SO busy then... and hasn't really slowed down at all. The wedding was fabulous! It still brings a smile to my face to remember that special day. My brother and his bride were beaming with joy and it just radiated over the whole place. My heart still warms with the memory of how they walked out man in wife, their faces lit up with happiness! *sigh* If only I could live that day over again. But now for a few pictures... just a couple. *winks* *laughs* Yeeaahhh... Jew a couple pictures. *winks* And there's more! Now they are going to have a baby!!!!!!! I'm going to be an aunt! *squeals* *does happy dance* Isn't that amazing?! Such a blessing! 💖💗💖💗 The baby won

Changing

        Hi all! I'm calling this post "Changing." You will soon find out why. My Interests: I like to read, write, paint, draw, take pictures, and I love music! My Personality: I like elegant but am also a bit of a tomboy. I daydream a lot! I love to try new things!(Even when it scares me almost to death! *Wink*) I dive into things, and sometimes end up embarrassed. *sigh* I wish I wouldn't do that! I like: Long dresses, aprons, dressing up, guns, hunting, doing cartwheels, running, paper, pencils, leather, books, Friends, bonfires, mountain air, cowboy hat, cowboy boot, cameras, old fashion clothing, and more! I hate: Snakes! Mice, Bats, spiders, spelling. I guess I don't hate much. Hey, It's a wonderful life!   I Dream Of:   Standing on a quiet mountain... Writing in a leather bound notebook... Wearing a long dress. Like one of these!  (All these picture are from Pinterest) Why am I te

July 2019

Picture Removed By Author My shirt says "My Brother Graduated from  the USMC" and he did! Hurrah! Hey! It's me. I notices that I haven't been putting vary many post about my life on here. I thought I would share this month. A pretty busy month!                   It started with my favorite holiday! Independence Day! To bad it comes only once a year! Picture Removed By Author                                                                        Cherry picking!                                             I road with Cody to visit some cousins! It was so fun! Picture Removed By Author                                                                      We're there!                                                     Now we're on the way home.                                                 Home again. Did my hair. What do you think? Picture Removed By Author                             The next weekend it's back to see my co