Skip to main content

Q&A // #Two




Picture Removed By Author

Yay! Time for the Q&A! I'm excited! Let's get started!!

What's your favorite book?

Hmmm... That's hard, but let's just say I've loved to read book seven of The Wells Fargo Trail series, The Warriors by Jim Walker. *laughs* It seemed to be my go to book when anyone asks that question. I've read it so often it's staring to fall apart. *cries* I'll have to do a book review on it. They're just the cutest Brothers, and the story is just great!

Skirts or dresses?

Um... Skirts? I would love to own all kinds of long swirly skirts if I had tons cute feminine shirts to go with them!

Have you always been home schooled?

Yes, I have.

What books are on your To Be Read list?

Gah! I have a ton, but I'll name a few. Most of them I've read before but don't own and want to read them again.

1. Sherlock Holmes (The original books)  

2. All of "The Secret of the Rose" books.

3. Book three of Jennet Oke's series, "The Seasons of the Heart." 

4. "Little Britches," by Moody

5. "An Uncertain Choice" by Jody Hedlund

Well, there's some.

What was the first song you learned to play on the piano?

Well, I learned to play, "Mary Had a Little Lamb," many, many, years ago. In fact, it was my Dad who taught me. I was messing around on the piano and he walked up and asked if I wanted to know how to play a song, and taught me that, but he doesn't know how to play the piano... Anyway, the first song I learned, as in reading the notes of sorts and the song that got me going to really learning was, "Jesus Loves Me." It's what really go me playing. 

What was your first Janette Oke book?

"Loves Comes Softly." And it was good too.

What does a typical day look like for you and your family?

Um... We wake up by nine at latest, in the summer anyway. Fend for yourself breakfasts most mornings. Depending on the day of the week either Mikayla or I will do dishes all day. If I don't do dishes I have other chores that need done sometime that day. "Ten o'clock Snack" at, well... ten. Lunch around twelve. Quiet time for the littles from two o'clock to three o'clock. "Three o'clock Snack" at three o'clock. Supper around six. Bed time snack. Bed time prep. To bed by nine thirty in the summer. Nine during school year.

How many books do you read at once?

I know I had seven books on my dresser at one time... or was it eight?

What is your favorite meal? Dessert?

Pasty, I guess. I don't really have a favorite dessert... I like puddings, cheese cakes, and ice creams.

What blog post are you most proud of?

I have  no clue. I'm not really "Proud" of any of them.

What is your current favorite show/movie?

The Rebel. *gives Liberty a sideways look because she thinks it's lame now*

What was the most fun you've ever had?

I have no idea! There's so many good memories! How do you choose just one?! Well, I'll share that I had a lot of fun... riding the four wheelers around at "The Ranch."(My Grandpa's ranch, which he sold now) all day long!

What is your dream vacation?

I would love to go to a cabin, way up on top a mountain, when it's not to cold but cooler then hot. Like in my post called, Changing. 

That's one, but I would also LOVE to go and stay in a really old Victorian Mansion, with room after room to explore. Each one decorated for the time it was made, and with no modern convinces. The old stoves, lamps, and Everything! And Maybe a great story about the family who lived there to uncover...

Or maybe go see an old castle! And I mean an old castle, built to be a fortress! With secret passages, and high stone towers, with slots in the walls where archers would be placed. A castle with a tower which would be the family's final stand if their enemies got through the mighty walls. I could go on describing but you get my point.

What is the best gift you've ever been given (aka most meaningful)

Short and sweet? Jesus!

What is your favorite candy?

It depends on my mode... but I like "Swedish Fish", and "Now and Laters," "TicTacs..." I don't know. I like most candy, but some I really don't like, "Boston Baked Beans" for one.

What is one thing you hate?

Um... Snakes!

What is your go-to hairstyle?

I mostly just wear my hair in a pony tail, or braided. I use a lot of scrunches now that I have them.

Who is your "hero"?

My hero? Um... my Dad and my Brothers?

How, in one way, would you like to help the world?

Only one way, when the world is so very messed up... I just want to be a light for Christ. If I can help save one soul, then I'll have served my purpose. Everyday I'm praying that God will help me grow into a woman for him, and I've been learning so much.

If there was anything in the world you could do, what would it be?

For pleasure? I don't know. I have so many dreams but I've been learning to "Grow where I'm planted," and I'm at peace where I am. My biggest dream in the world besides serving the Lord,  is to be married to a strong, God fearing man, and raising children to serve the Lord.

What is your dream birthday?

*shrugs* I would love to have over, the most impotent people to me, and to simply talk, play game, sing, I don't know, go swimming? *laughs* Just have fun. Though, I would love to have a beautifully decorated place to do it in.

Name three things about each sibling that makes you happy.

Kimberly: Her smile, her laugh, her hugs.

Lando: His jokes, his advice, his strong seance of duty

Cody: His kind heart, his patience, how sweet he is with kids

Mikayla: Her creativity, her want to share life, her seance of right

Emmeline: Her smiles, her big dreams, her want to be involved.

Heather: Her laugh, her care for her little brother, her imagination.

Levi: His want to help, his hugs, his love for the out doors.

If any fictional character could come to life, who would you want it to be, and why? (it can be from a book or movie)

Uh... No idea. I'd rather go into their life-if you know what I mean-I don't really think I'd want them to come to life... *shrugs*

What is your favorite holiday?

I love Independence Day, and Christmas.

What is your favorite time period in history?

Gah! To hard! I like The American Revolution, and World War II a lot, but all times are so interesting!

Do you like road tripping?

Yes, I love road tripping!

What's a fun sibling moment you would like to share?

Us all together, sitting around talking, listening to music and playing a bored game... Or us all jumping in one rig, and going to the store for ice cream... Us all together, making one of those funny movie's we used to make, with Lando being the director and wanting to prefect everything, Kimberly bursting into laughter, Cody goofing around until we film, Mikayla bouncing around, and little Emmy watching our doings with big blue eyes... us all gathered around the computer playing a Nancy Drew game, working as a team to complete a puzzle... Those are things past, we will probably never get back. So looking forwards, a time I want to share with my siblings, would be a time of just us, perhaps before my wedding, sitting together, remembering the true joy we had as children... I don't know, I just want a time of just us, all together again.

If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would it be?

I'll name a country here, seance I already talked about what I'd like to do for a vacation. I'd like to visit, Ireland.

Have you ever tried to learn to play another instrument besides the piano?

Yes. I  played the guitar by ear some and I played the harmonica by ear as well.

Do you remember the first book you ever read? What was it?

No, I don't. I mean, I've read so many and to remember that... Sorry.

Well, that's that! I hope you enjoyed! And Thank you all for the questions! They were fun! God's peace, Kylie

Comments

  1. This was a lot of fun to read!
    Psh! I don't think "The Rebel" is lame now. I just haven't been watching it because I watched it so much for so long that now I'm bored. *laughs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      Oh, alright. Sorry, I miss understood what you meant. Bored?! Of "The Rebel?" Yeah, you must of watched it to much. *laughs*

      Delete
  2. This was so fun!! I’m sad tho cuz I rly was gonna comment some questions but I didn’t get to it😭

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      Oh, I'm sorry! I would of loved to add your questions! You can go ahead and ask them here and I'll answer them in a reply or edit them into the post above!

      Delete
  3. I loved the name 3 things about each sibling that make you happy!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It looks like I'm back

 Hi there. It's Kylie here. It's been a while, hey? *laughs* Well, I'm back for at least one post. I thought I would just give a little update, about my crazy, exciting, boarding, sad, life. To begin with: my brother's wedding! I know I left off blogging right before their wedding because life was SO busy then... and hasn't really slowed down at all. The wedding was fabulous! It still brings a smile to my face to remember that special day. My brother and his bride were beaming with joy and it just radiated over the whole place. My heart still warms with the memory of how they walked out man in wife, their faces lit up with happiness! *sigh* If only I could live that day over again. But now for a few pictures... just a couple. *winks* *laughs* Yeeaahhh... Jew a couple pictures. *winks* And there's more! Now they are going to have a baby!!!!!!! I'm going to be an aunt! *squeals* *does happy dance* Isn't that amazing?! Such a blessing! 💖💗💖💗 The baby won

Book Reviews // Charley Skedaddle

Then came a fearful yowling from directly above him. It wasn't just a screeching now but something more-scratching on the shingles right over him. The painter (Panther, cougar, Mountain Lion, Puma...)was back- and hungry! Did she know he was here alone? Charley Skedaddle By Patricia Beatty I give this book Three stars Okay, so I gave a book three stars. The thing is... I liked the book but... well, I'll explain later. Plot: Charley Quinn was never scared  of a fight or to get his hands dirty, after all he's Bowery Boy. A member of one of the toughest gangs in New York City. After his brother is killed at Gettysburg, Charley vows revenge and enlists with the Union army as a drummer boy. But the horrors of war become a reality- and he sees his best friend killed- Charley is terrified.  He "skedaddles" from both the union army he deserted and the Confederates who arrest him as spy. Charley heads for the Blue Mountains. There he meets Granny Bent, an orne

Changing

        Hi all! I'm calling this post "Changing." You will soon find out why. My Interests: I like to read, write, paint, draw, take pictures, and I love music! My Personality: I like elegant but am also a bit of a tomboy. I daydream a lot! I love to try new things!(Even when it scares me almost to death! *Wink*) I dive into things, and sometimes end up embarrassed. *sigh* I wish I wouldn't do that! I like: Long dresses, aprons, dressing up, guns, hunting, doing cartwheels, running, paper, pencils, leather, books, Friends, bonfires, mountain air, cowboy hat, cowboy boot, cameras, old fashion clothing, and more! I hate: Snakes! Mice, Bats, spiders, spelling. I guess I don't hate much. Hey, It's a wonderful life!   I Dream Of:   Standing on a quiet mountain... Writing in a leather bound notebook... Wearing a long dress. Like one of these!  (All these picture are from Pinterest) Why am I te