Skip to main content

The 20 Questions Book Tag

 I was tag for this a while ago but I want to do it! So, here it is a little late!

1. How many books are too many in a series?
 It depends on the series. If the series is good, it doesn't matter really.

2. How do you feel about cliffhangers?
 I like them! If you didn't have them the story wouldn't be so exciting! I have a ton of fun putting them in my books. 

3. Hardcover or paperback?
I like paperback. It's easier to read from one, but a hardcover lasts longer.

4. What's your favorite book?
 I don't really have a favorite book. There are to many to choose from. So I'll just say the Bible. 

5. Least favorite book?
I don't really have a least favorite. I normally like books as long as they're clean and all that.

6. Fiction or nonfiction?
Fiction mostly.

7. The most recent book you couldn't finish?
Swiss Family Robinson. It's the long one! I might finish it yet.

8. A book you're currently reading?
 A Quiet Neighborhood by George MacDonald

9. Last book you recommended to someone?
The Wells Fargo Trail series.

10. Oldest book you've read? (publication date)
The oldest book we own is over a hundred years old. Winston of the Prairie by Harold Bindloss. Publication date is 1907

11. Newest book you've read? (publication date)
I think that would be a Circle C book.

12. Favorite author?
 Um... Janette Oke?

13. Buying books or borrowing?
 I like to buy books that way you can have them forever! but I will only buy them if I know it will be a good book.

14. A book you dislike that everyone else seems to love?
I don't really know

15. Bookmarks or dog-ears?
 Bookmarks.

16. A book you can always re-read?
The Warriors by Walker, is one but there are many others.

17. Can you read while listening to music?
Yes! Unless one of my favorite songs comes on....

18. One POV or multiple POVs?
I like both. I really depends on the author.

19. Do you read a book in one sitting or over multiple days?
I can read a book in one sitting if it's a book I'm really enjoying. So, again. it depends on the book.

20. Who do you tag?
Lily Cat (Boots) | lilycatscountrygirlconfessions.blogspot.com

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It looks like I'm back

 Hi there. It's Kylie here. It's been a while, hey? *laughs* Well, I'm back for at least one post. I thought I would just give a little update, about my crazy, exciting, boarding, sad, life. To begin with: my brother's wedding! I know I left off blogging right before their wedding because life was SO busy then... and hasn't really slowed down at all. The wedding was fabulous! It still brings a smile to my face to remember that special day. My brother and his bride were beaming with joy and it just radiated over the whole place. My heart still warms with the memory of how they walked out man in wife, their faces lit up with happiness! *sigh* If only I could live that day over again. But now for a few pictures... just a couple. *winks* *laughs* Yeeaahhh... Jew a couple pictures. *winks* And there's more! Now they are going to have a baby!!!!!!! I'm going to be an aunt! *squeals* *does happy dance* Isn't that amazing?! Such a blessing! πŸ’–πŸ’—πŸ’–πŸ’— The baby won

Changing

        Hi all! I'm calling this post "Changing." You will soon find out why. My Interests: I like to read, write, paint, draw, take pictures, and I love music! My Personality: I like elegant but am also a bit of a tomboy. I daydream a lot! I love to try new things!(Even when it scares me almost to death! *Wink*) I dive into things, and sometimes end up embarrassed. *sigh* I wish I wouldn't do that! I like: Long dresses, aprons, dressing up, guns, hunting, doing cartwheels, running, paper, pencils, leather, books, Friends, bonfires, mountain air, cowboy hat, cowboy boot, cameras, old fashion clothing, and more! I hate: Snakes! Mice, Bats, spiders, spelling. I guess I don't hate much. Hey, It's a wonderful life!   I Dream Of:   Standing on a quiet mountain... Writing in a leather bound notebook... Wearing a long dress. Like one of these!  (All these picture are from Pinterest) Why am I te

July 2019

Picture Removed By Author My shirt says "My Brother Graduated from  the USMC" and he did! Hurrah! Hey! It's me. I notices that I haven't been putting vary many post about my life on here. I thought I would share this month. A pretty busy month!                   It started with my favorite holiday! Independence Day! To bad it comes only once a year! Picture Removed By Author                                                                        Cherry picking!                                             I road with Cody to visit some cousins! It was so fun! Picture Removed By Author                                                                      We're there!                                                     Now we're on the way home.                                                 Home again. Did my hair. What do you think? Picture Removed By Author                             The next weekend it's back to see my co